Morning Monday

Monday 25 February 2013

This weekend was all about food and drink, again...

+ I had drinks with friends on Friday night at La Perle in the Marais
+ Rearranged our living room to accommodate my new desk that we picked up for a bargain price from a woman in Vernon. I will post photos soon, when I've perfected my work space
+ Cooked garlic butter prawns Saturday night
+ Made a massive traditional English chicken roast with all the trimmings for 12 people on Sunday. Here's the polaroid I took, which is admittedly a bit dark, but you get the idea.


+ Then watched Ted Sunday night, which I thought was pretty stupid, but light entertainment - good for post-roast watching.

So like most Mondays, today was a struggle to get up. I wish I was one of those people that leapt out of bed on a Monday morning, but it's never going to happen. I'm just not a morning person. So here's a few words of encouragement:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground