Toast November

Tuesday 15 October 2013


I couldn't help but give Toast's new November collection shoot a mention. It's truly gorgeous and embodies everything that winter is and should be - that's if I were living out in the wilderness a la Into the Wild, of course. I can just imagine trekking off into the woods, clad in a cosy cardigan, hands in knitted mittens and shoulders draped with a woollen blanket. I'll have to be content with the cobbled streets and boulevards of Paris (I know, terrible right?), but will hopefully have central heating and a mug of hot chocolate waiting for me on my return. The photos were taken by Nicholas James Seaton, who has beautifully captured the raw beauty of winter, with images of snow-capped mountains soaring into a hazy, frost bitten sky.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground