Birthday Weekend

Monday 4 May 2015


This past weekend was a little special as it was my birthday and the third that I've celebrated in Paris. Friday was a holiday, so I started the 3 day weekend with a coffee at Fondation, followed by crepes at Le Creperie de Josselin (some of the best crepes in town) and then a trip to the cinema to watch Insurgent - I'm a sucker for dystopian films with a strong female lead. 

On Saturday (the day) we had lunch at Clamato. I have been looking forward to this dining experience since the restaurant opened a couple of years ago and literally couldn't stop smiling as champagne was followed by the tastiest oysters, mussels, squid, ceviche and more wine. 

Later I dragged the boy shopping to buy this number from Whistles and then joined friends for tacos and cocktails at Death by Burrito in the evening. Without gushing too much, I'm lucky to have such lovely friends to celebrate with me - I was overwhelmed with love, cards and gifts - which were not only thoughtful, but fortuitously also very photogenic! 

5 comments :

  1. Happy birthday! Clamato sounds amazing. I want to go to there!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Sounds like a great day! All of those food places are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you celebrated in such a lovely way. I love the Whistles dress you got as a birthday treat, and how sweet of your friends to spoil you with such gorgeous gifts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belayed birthday! Josselin is definitely the best!!!

    hope you had a great day!
    xx Vicky | The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, Marissa!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground